GRANULAR HYPER PHOSPHATE G27
- G27 is a natural fertilizer derived from GAFSA natural phosphates known for their reactivity and solubility in the weak acids present in the soil.
- For these reasons, G27 is highly recommended for direct application.
- G27 is obtained by very thorough fine grinding of GAFSA natural phosphate to a fineness of 90% less than 63 microns.
- The finely ground product is granulated with an inert nitrogen additive to enrich G27 with sulphate and ammoniacal nitrogen, which gives it additional agronomic value.
- Composed essentially of GAFSA natural phosphate, renowned for its tenderness and porosity, G27 has a specific surface area greater than 22m²/g, which ensures better contact between the roots and the fertilizing element, hence better phosphorus solubility and consequently a better assimilation of the element P by the plants.
- Indeed, the solubility of G27 in 2% formic acid is 70-75% and in 2% citric acid is 40-45%, which gives a P2O5 soluble in formic acid and citric acid respectively of 19-21% and 11-13%.
- In addition to its use as a direct application phosphate fertilizer, G27 is widely used in the formulation of several bulk-blending PK and NPK products.
Physical Benefits of the G27
In addition to its effectiveness as a long-lasting phosphate fertilizer, G27 has several physical qualities, namely :